We will start with the model house built by the kids above. It has a garage, a kitchen, a bedroom, toilet and a little living space. The project will be to light this model house using LED's. The LED's will be controlled via software in a PC.
How to make it possible:
1. Model house - need decorations...
2. LED's controlled by Arduino Uno
3. PC with application software written in VB
4. The PC will communicate with the Arduino via USB to trigger light switching
5. Target completion - within Dec 2013 :-)